1880 – Guinness Offices, St. James’s Gate, Dublin

Architect: George Wilkinson



Fine Victorian office accommodation complete with elegant chimneys and good quality ironwork. Well maintained, it provides a public face for the brewery to the street.

Latest News

October 14, 2016: Irish Architectural Archive’s new publication ‘House and Home’
October 12, 2016: Desmond Guinness Scholarship 2016 open for applications
October 5, 2016: Newbridge House Study Day

Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com