1880 – Queens College, Cambridge

Architect: W.M. Fawcett

0002.jpg

Perspective view of east front as restored and published in The Building News, May 14th 1880.

Latest News

September 26, 2016: ‘Sustaining the Industrial Heritage” – Annual Maura Shaffrey Memorial Lecture
September 22, 2016: Open House Cork looking for volunteers
September 21, 2016: ‘Building Ireland’ return to RTE, September 30


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com