Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Linkedin Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr
mythumbnail

1880 – Water Tower, Phoenix Park, Dublin

Architect: J.F. Fuller

tower_lge

The water tower was constructed in 1880 to the designs of J.F. Fuller. At this time Fuller was working at Ashford for the Earl of Iveagh’s brother and this tower resembles an isolated version of towers there. It is 200 feet high and has a great clock designed by Sir Howard Grubb.