Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1881 – High Altar Convent of Mercy, Loughrea, Co. Galway

Tweet about this on Twitter2Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: Earley and Powells

0001

Coloured elevation, side elevation, vertical section and half plan for altarpiece, featuring carved statues of St Patrick and St Bridget in niches at either side. Also includes carved relief scenes of the last supper (on the base), and the Annunciation, the Visitation, the Crucifixion (centre), the Presentation in the Temple, and the Coronation of the Virgin. Design by Earley and Powells, Dublin, March 14th 1881.

Tweet about this on Twitter2Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

 

Read previous post:
Trinity gets a new ivory tower

Trinity College Dublin not only has an enviable reputation for maintaining Dublin’s most important collection of historic buildings, but also...

Close