Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1881 – Melbourne Hall, St. Peter’s Road, Leicester

Tweet about this on Twitter1Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: Goddard & Paget

0009

As published in The Building News, March 12th 1880. Melbourne Hall is an Evangelical Free Church.

Tweet about this on Twitter1Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

 

Read previous post:
1906 – Cumberland & Westmorland Asylum, Garlands, Carlisle, Cumbria

Architect: G. Dale Oliver Interior View of Recreation Hall & Dining Room as published in The Building News, January 19th...

Close