1882 – Hops Store, St. James’s Gate, Dublin

Architect: Samuel Geoghegan



One of the many storehouses on the property, this was developed into the original Guinness visito centre – the Guinness Storehouse. Now it’s a part of the Dublin Digital Hub project.

Latest News

October 14, 2016: Irish Architectural Archive’s new publication ‘House and Home’
October 12, 2016: Desmond Guinness Scholarship 2016 open for applications
October 5, 2016: Newbridge House Study Day

Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com