Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1883 – Sinclairtown Town Hall and Library, Fife, Scotland

Architect: Campbell Douglas & Sellars

0002.jpg

The burghs of Pathhead, Linktown, Gallatown and Sinclairtown were amalgamated into the royal burgh of Kirkcaldy in 1876.

    Read previous post:
    1883 – Buffett & Central Offices, Royal Albert Dock, London

    Architect: Vigers & Wagstaffe When the Royal Albert Dock opened to shipping in 1880, it was considered to be the...

    Close