Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1884 – Entrance Porch, Tower Crecy, Campden Hill, London

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: E.H. Bourchier

0005

Designed for William Matterson esq and published in The Building News, October 17th 1884. During August 1940 the imitation Tudor Tower Crecy on Aubrey Walk and Tor Villa suffered irreparable bomb damage.

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

Read previous post:
1877 – The Camden Schools for Girls, Kentish Town, London

Architect: E.C. Robins Founded in 1871 by the suffragette Frances Mary Buss, who also founded North London Collegiate School, the...

Close