Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1884 – Holy Trinity Anglican Church, Winnipeg, Manitoba

Tweet about this on Twitter2Share on Facebook2Share on Google+1Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: Charles H. Wheeler

holy_trinity_lge

telepay_lgetelepay_lgetelepay_lge

The third church on this site, the present church was commenced in 1883 and completed in 1884. The architect, Charles H. Wheeler, also designed Dalnavert, the Winnipeg home of Hugh John MacDonald. The church is built in a neo-Gothic style and is a National Historic Site.

Tweet about this on Twitter2Share on Facebook2Share on Google+1Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

 

Read previous post:
1976 – Credit Union Plaza, Winnipeg, Manitoba

Architect: Smith Carter Black tinted glass renders this triangular office block impassive-looking, a dark stern object on the skyline. Using...

Close