Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1885 – Commercial Union Building, Grafton Street, Dublin

Tweet about this on Twitter1Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: T.N. Deane & Son

foxes_lge

Designed in 1879 by Thomas Manly Deane of T.N Deane & Son as offices for the Commercial Union Assurance Company, this is a fine exercise in Scottish Baronial on a very prominent corner opposite Trinity College.

Tweet about this on Twitter1Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

 

Read previous post:
1904 – Former Bank, Grafton Street, Dublin

Architect: W.H. Lynn Fabulous over-the-top facade with polished marble columns spanning two floors over a heavy sandstone ground floor. Constructed...

Close