1885 – St Finbarr’s College, Farranferris, Cork

Architect: Robert Walker


Designed by Robert Walker for The Most Rev Dr. Delany as a Diocesan College attached to the Roman Catholic Diocese of Cork and Ross. A secondary school only in its later years, it closed in 2007. Constructed in brick. Front Elevation published in The Architect, May 16th 1885.

Latest News

October 14, 2016: Irish Architectural Archive’s new publication ‘House and Home’
October 12, 2016: Desmond Guinness Scholarship 2016 open for applications
October 5, 2016: Newbridge House Study Day

Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com