Architect: Bleakley & Cubbon
Published in The Building News, August 27th 1886. In 1885 Thomas Cubbon went into partnership with Alexander Bleakley, a fellow pupil, to form the Birkenhead and Douglas (Isle of Man) architectural firm of Bleakley & Cubbon. Within only a few years their commission for the new 1888 – Nobles Hospital & Dispensary, Isle of Man was complete. The partnership was dissolved in 1888.