Architect: J. Buckley Wilson
Previously known as Bryncaerau Castle and now Parc Howard Museum. It replaced an earlier house, Bryn-y-caerau, and may incorporate something of its fabric. Both houses stood within elaborate grounds with scattered tree planting in the adjacent fields giving a park-like setting. The house was donated to Llanelli in 1912 along with the land for Parc Howard.
This is an elaborate two storey Italianate villa of Bath stone with a tall belvedere tower rising at the rear. All except the rear elevation are symmetrical with square headed windows on the ground floor and arched windows above. There are low pitched slate roofs behind ballustraded parapets with urn finials.The house faces south-east overlooking the former grounds, with a central three arched porte cochere or carriage porch. The side elevations have projecting bays. The service range is similar, but simpler. At the rear was kitchen gardens or orchards, set about with glasshouses, with stables and coachhouse beyond.The house retains many original internal features.