1886- Holy Trinity Church, Edale, Derbyshire

Architect: William Dawes

0004.jpg

Interior view looking east published in The Architect, March 23th 1888. The Church of the Holy and Undivided Trinity was designed by architect William Dawes, built during 1885-6, and completed by addition of the broach-spire in 1889.

Latest News

December 1, 2016: Annual Heritage Angel Awards for Northern Ireland
December 1, 2016: New UAHS book on Young & MacKenzie
November 17, 2016: Winners of the 2016 Wood Awards Ireland are announced


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com