1886 – School of Science & Art, Lincoln

Architect: George Sedgar


View of Principal Entrance. Published in The Building News, September 24th 1886. Now part of Lincoln College.

Latest News

October 14, 2016: Irish Architectural Archive’s new publication ‘House and Home’
October 12, 2016: Desmond Guinness Scholarship 2016 open for applications
October 5, 2016: Newbridge House Study Day

Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com