1886 – St. John’s Church, Hampstead, London

Architect: T.G. Jackson


New Choir Stalls, Organ Case & Painted Decorations by T.G. Jackson. Published in The Building News, December 17th 1886.

Latest News

October 14, 2016: Irish Architectural Archive’s new publication ‘House and Home’
October 12, 2016: Desmond Guinness Scholarship 2016 open for applications
October 5, 2016: Newbridge House Study Day

Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com