Architect: George C. Ashlin
Detached gable-fronted Gothic Revival church, built 1886 – design published in 1883. The relationship to the priory to the north was not built as illustrated. It has a seven-bay nave with plain lancets separated by prominent stepped buttresses. In 1969 an arcaded seventeen-bay portico and aisle was added to the south creating a T-plan church with central altar and monastic choir.