1887 – Church for Rogerstone, Monmouthshire, Wales

Architect: Thomas M. Lockwood


Published in The Building News, July 29th 1887. The church of St. John, a chapel of ease to St. Basil, Bassaleg, erected in 1888, at a cost of £2,370, is an edifice of blue stone with Bath stone dressings in the Early English style, and consists of chancel, nave, south porch and a western turret containing one bell:

Latest News

October 14, 2016: Irish Architectural Archive’s new publication ‘House and Home’
October 12, 2016: Desmond Guinness Scholarship 2016 open for applications
October 5, 2016: Newbridge House Study Day

Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com