Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1887 – Hinde Street Wesleyan Chapel, London

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest1Email this to someone
Architect: James Weir

0001

The West London Methodist Mission was established in 1887 under the leadership of Hugh Price Hughes, a leading voice in Methodism and in Non-Conformity, and has a long track record as a Methodist ministry and as a spiritual home for “good works”. Its early days are very much associated with its founder, Price Hughes, a strong supporter of the Temperance Movement.

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest1Email this to someone

 

Read previous post:
1887 – Drinking Fountain & Clock Tower, Stratford on Avon, Warwickshire

Architect: Jethro A Cossins The combined clock tower and fountain, standing in the centre of Rother market, was presented to...

Close