Architect: J. Lanyon
No longer a bank, this fine building was constructed in Dungannon Sandstone with polished granite details including columns. As well as the usual accommodation for the bank branch manager, the first floor contained the offices of Lanyon, with the living accommodation on the next two floors. Living space for the bank porter was included in the attic. Perspective View including plan published in The Building News, September 23rd 1887.