Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1887 – School, Goodrich Road, Lambeth, London

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: Thomas Bailey

0004

Front Perspective Views including plans as published in The Building News, July 8th 1887. Thomas Bailey led the London School Board architects department in the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

 

More in Architecture of London
1873 – Alexandra Palace, London

Architect: John Johnson & Alfred Meeson Built as "The People's Palace" in 1873, Alexandra Palace provided the Victorians with a great environment and recreation centre, but just sixteen days after...

Close