Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1887 – The Paddocks, Leopardstown Park, Co. Dublin

Architect: W.D. Caroe

0002

Published in The Building News, September 30th 1887. Built at Leopardstown Racecource and later demolished.

Read previous post:
1886 – St. Kevin’s Church, South Circular Road, Dublin

Architect: Sir Thomas Drew The original name of Victoria Street in Dublin's Portobello area was Kingsland Park, which was developed...

Close