1888 – Church of St.John the Baptist, Brighton, Sussex

Architect: S.J. Nicholl

0009

Built in 1835 by William Hallett, enlarged 1875 by G.R. Blount and interior remodelled 1888 by Samuel Joseph Nicholl

Latest News

December 1, 2016: Annual Heritage Angel Awards for Northern Ireland
December 1, 2016: New UAHS book on Young & MacKenzie
November 17, 2016: Winners of the 2016 Wood Awards Ireland are announced


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com