1888 – New Buildings at The Cross, Chester, Cheshire

Architect: Thomas M. Lockwood

0004.jpg

Lockwood, together with Thomas Penson and John Douglas, were the architects mainly responsible for the black-and-white revival buildings in the city centre. Lockwood designed a number of buildings for the First Duke of Westminster in the city of Chester. Published in The Builder, May 11th 1888.

Latest News

September 22, 2016: Open House Cork looking for volunteers
September 21, 2016: ‘Building Ireland’ return to RTE, September 30
September 21, 2016: Grafton Architects to receive IDI President’s Choice Award


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com