Architect: J.W. Beaumont & R.F. Beaumont
Published in The Building News, March 2nd 1888. The Beckenham Congregational Church was founded in 1878. The church on Crescent Road, was built 1887 by J.W. Beaumont and R.F. Beaumont in ragstone. In 1903 it was part of the Kent Association and County Missionary Society Metropolitan District. In 1972, when the Congregational and Presbyterian Churches merged, it became Beckenham United Reformed Church.