Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1888 – Former Dockrells, South Great George’s Street, Dublin

Architect: W.H. Byrne

winstons_lge

Former hardware store, now sub-divided into multiple premises. Slated for redevelopment with facade retention and the addition of an attic storey.

    Read previous post:
    1881 – South City Markets, South Great George’s Street, Dublin

    Architect: Lockwood & Mawson South City Markets takes up an entire block of the city and is surrounded on all...

    Close