1891 – D’Olier Chambers, D’Olier Street, Dublin

Architect: J.F. Fuller

dolier2_lge

dolier_lgedolier_chambers_lge

Built in 1891 by J.F Fuller for the Gallaher Tobacco Company out of yellow brick and terracotta. Cleverly used to turn the corner, the building is prominent with its decorative features, scrolled gables and tall chimneys.

Latest News

September 26, 2016: ‘Sustaining the Industrial Heritage” – Annual Maura Shaffrey Memorial Lecture
September 22, 2016: Open House Cork looking for volunteers
September 21, 2016: ‘Building Ireland’ return to RTE, September 30


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com