1892 – Miller Morse Warehouse, Winnipeg, Manitoba

miller_morse_lge

The original three-storey section of this building was erected in 1887 by a hardware wholesaler, Miller, Morse and Company. Capacity was doubled when a building of identical design was added to the north side in 1892. Further expansion occurred in 1920 when two floors were added on top of the complex, displacing the galvanized iron cornice.

Latest News

September 26, 2016: ‘Sustaining the Industrial Heritage” – Annual Maura Shaffrey Memorial Lecture
September 22, 2016: Open House Cork looking for volunteers
September 21, 2016: ‘Building Ireland’ return to RTE, September 30


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com