1893 – Five Houses, Cambridge House Estate, York

Architect: Arthur S. Jones


Published in The Building News November 3rd 1893.

Latest News

October 14, 2016: Irish Architectural Archive’s new publication ‘House and Home’
October 12, 2016: Desmond Guinness Scholarship 2016 open for applications
October 5, 2016: Newbridge House Study Day

Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com