Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1894 – Coconino County Courthouse, Flagstaff, Arizona

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: J.N. Preston

cityhall

cityhall2cityhall2cityhall2

Coconino County in Arizona was formed in 1891 and is named after a Native American tribe living in the Grand Canyon. Three years later, the county courthouse, am excercise in Ricardson Romaneque was completed.

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

 

Read previous post:
2006 – MCA Denver, Colorado

Architect: Adjaye Associates The 27,000-square-foot structure sits on a tight corner lot in Denver's Central Platte Valley. This former rail...

Close