Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1894 – The Rectory, Brondesbury, London

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: Charles R. Baker King

0004

As published in The Building News, September 14th 1894. Severely damaged during the Second World War.

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

Read previous post:
1870 – St. Saviours Church, Battersea, London

Architect: E.C. Robins As published in The Building News, May 6th 1870. Described by A History of the County of...

Close