Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1895 – Church, Abbeyleix, Co. Laois

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest1Email this to someone
Architect: William Hague

rc_church_lge

rc_church2_lge

Designed by prominent church architect William Hague, this church of 1896 is attached to an earlier convent. A cruciform plan, the tower and spire is attached to the southern transept, giving the church an odd appearance.

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest1Email this to someone

 

Read previous post:
1860 – de Vesci Memorial, Abbeyleix, Co. Laois

Architect: J.S. Butler A robust and rustic obelisk in the middle of the market square dedicated to the 2nd Viscount...

Close