Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1895 – Upper Baggot Street, Dublin

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

upper_baggot_street_gables2_lge

upper_baggot_street_gables_lgesearson_lge

One side of Upper Baggot Street has been mostly rebuilt or a mixture of architectural periods. The northern side of the street is a fairly unified Victorian streetscape with some fine shopfronts and many gables. Architects who worked on these buildings include James Farrall, Robert Stirling, and J.J. O’Callaghan.

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

 

Read previous post:
1827 – Mercy International Centre, Baggot Street, Dublin

Architect: John B. Keane In 1824, with the blessing of Dublin's Archbishop Daniel Murray, Catherine McAuley bought land on Lower...

Close