Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1897 – Alford Rectory, Chester, Cheshire

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: T.M. Lockwood & Sons

0006.jpg

Published in The Building News, November 12, 1897.

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

 

Read previous post:
1898 – House, Hawick, Scotland

Architect: James P. Alison "This house is situated about three miles above the town, on the right bank of the...

Close