1897 – Market Building, Winnipeg, Manitoba


After the First World War, two storeys were added to the building, and converted to civic offices. Demolished in 1964, along with the old City Hall to make way for the City Hall – Centennial Centre urban renewal project.

Latest News

October 14, 2016: Irish Architectural Archive’s new publication ‘House and Home’
October 12, 2016: Desmond Guinness Scholarship 2016 open for applications
October 5, 2016: Newbridge House Study Day

Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com