1897 – No.48 Mary Street, Dublin

Architect: William Kaye-Parry


Corner commercial premises with large glazed areas on the side elevation (now largely blocked up). Some of the external detailing may date post-1916.

Latest News

October 14, 2016: Irish Architectural Archive’s new publication ‘House and Home’
October 12, 2016: Desmond Guinness Scholarship 2016 open for applications
October 5, 2016: Newbridge House Study Day

Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com