Architect: J. Hatchard Smith
“This house occupies a comer site overlooking The Durdans. The walls are faced with local red bricks, the upper portion being weather-tiled. All internal joinery is of Oregon pine, and was designed by Mr. J. Hatchard Smith, F.IM.B.A., for his own occupation. Messrs. .T. and J. Ward, of Warringham, were the contractors.” Perspective View & plan published in The Building News, August 19th 1898.