Architects: Patrick Byrne, W.H. Byrne
Originally designed by Patrick Byrne in 1852, the church was heavily remodeled in 1898 by W.H. Byrne. Since then a new façade and tower have been added giving the church an almost schizophrenic personality. Viewing the façade leads the visitor to expect a mid 20th century interior, but the visitor gets a poor 19th century interior which is missing most of its original features.