Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1898 – Semi-Detatched Houses, Buckhurst Hill, Essex

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: A. Needham Wilson

0010.jpg

Published in The Building News July 27th 1898.

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

 

More in Architecture of Essex
1874 – Congregational Church & Schools, Woodford, Essex

Architect: Rowland Plumbe Woodford Congregational church was founded about 1790. Additions, including a new schoolroom, were made in 1861. The building was a rectangular stucco-faced building in the neo-classical style...

Close