Architect: W.H. McLaughlan
“This villa ia being built, for Mr. A.P. Blyth, of red stone from Ballochmyle quarry, Mauchline, and the roof is slated with green Elterwater slates, and red tiled ridges. The contractors for the work are :— Mason, Messrs. R. Jack and Son, West Kilbride: joiner, Mr. Wm. Craig, West Kilbride; plumber, Mr. Wm. Weir, Glasgow; ” Perspective view with plans published in The Building News, August 26th 1898.