1898 – Villa, West Kilbride, Ayrshire, Scotland

Architect: W.H. McLaughlan

0008.jpg

“This villa ia being built, for Mr. A.P. Blyth, of red stone from Ballochmyle quarry, Mauchline, and the roof is slated with green Elterwater slates, and red tiled ridges. The contractors for the work are :— Mason, Messrs. R. Jack and Son, West Kilbride: joiner, Mr. Wm. Craig, West Kilbride; plumber, Mr. Wm. Weir, Glasgow; ” Perspective view with plans published in The Building News, August 26th 1898.

Latest News

December 1, 2016: Annual Heritage Angel Awards for Northern Ireland
December 1, 2016: New UAHS book on Young & MacKenzie
November 17, 2016: Winners of the 2016 Wood Awards Ireland are announced


Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com