Architect: W.H. Byrne
Positioned on a dominant site in the town, the Catholic Church of 1899 is incomplete. The original designs included a spire which in true Dublin style was never completed. Many churches in the city and county never received their intended spires.
The church is site on a triangular plot bounded by streets on all sides. To the rear is a semi-circular apse while the tower is offset to the front of the building. The tower has four fine gargoyles on the corners.
The interior of the church is quite nondescript. A simple nave with two short transepts underneath a simple wooden roof. The stained glass is unremarkable.