1899 – Louis Copeland, Nos. 40-41 Capel Street, Dublin

Architect: Kaye-Parry & Ross


Originally built as a bank, a branch of the Provincial Bank, hence the unusual shopfront, this building at 40-41 Capel Street has been remodeled several times. Extended as a bank in 1951 by W.M. Mitchell & Sons, and then as a shop in 1992 by John C. Batt.

Latest News

October 14, 2016: Irish Architectural Archive’s new publication ‘House and Home’
October 12, 2016: Desmond Guinness Scholarship 2016 open for applications
October 5, 2016: Newbridge House Study Day

Email Newsletter

Signup to receive email updates of new additions to Archiseek.com