Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1899 – St. Patricks’s Church, Kilkenny, Co. Kilkenny

Architect: S.F. Hynes


Designed in 1896-9 by the Cork based architect S.F. Hynes, St. Patrick’s is a simple late Gothic revival church with a transept reserved for the nuns of the adjacent convent.

Read previous post:
1910 – John’s Bridge, Kilkenny, Co. Kilkenny

Architect: Alexander Burden John's Bridge, which connects John's Street with the rest of the city, was originally built after 1200...