Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1900 – Hibernian Hotel, Eastmoreland Place, Dublin

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: Albert E. Murray

eastmoreland_hotel_lge

eastmoreland_hotel2_lgeeastmoreland_hotel2_lge

Designed as the nurses’ home for Royal City of Dublin Hospital on nearby Baggot Street, this is now a hotel. It was designed by the same architect as the hospital in much the same mixture of red brick and yellow terracotta.

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

 

Read previous post:
1864 – St Bartholomew’s Church of Ireland, Clyde Road, Dublin

Architect: T.H. Wyatt On a wonderful leafy corner site in the heart of suburban Ballsbridge, Bartholomew's was designed in a...

Close