Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1900 – Whooley’s Pharmacy, Sandymount, Dublin

whooley_pharmacy2_lge

whooley_pharmacy_lgewhooley_pharmacy3_lge

Originally built as a Chandler’s shop, the Art Nouveau facade was added around 1900 to add light to the interior. Has since been adapted to a restaurant and now a chemist’s shop.

    Read previous post:
    1864 – Christchurch Methodist Church, Sandymount, Dublin

    Architect: Alfred G. Jones Pretty little church building in its own extensive grounds. The church is a simple Gothic Revival...

    Close