“This house, which has been erected for Mr. Hugh C. Vincent from the designs of Mr. Richard Hall, architect, Bangor, is faced up to first-floor level with a pinkish red sandstone, rock-faced, from a quarry on the estate. The remaining portions are cemented and finished white. The roofs are covered with green slates. Mr. William Parry, of Bangor, was the builder.”
Two Perspective Views of North & Garden Front including ground & 1st floor plans published in The Building News, February 8th 1901.