Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1901 – St. Gabriel’s Parish House, Pimlico, London

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: W. Campbell Jones

0007

Published in The Building News, June 7th 1901

Tweet about this on Twitter0Share on Facebook0Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

Read previous post:
1902 – House at Belvedere Drive, Wimbledon, London

Architect: A. Saxon Snell & E. Godfrey Page Elevations to Belvedere Drive & Garden Front Section, Ground & 1st floor...

Close