Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1902 – Iveagh Markets, Francis Street, Dublin

Architect: Frederick G. Hicks

0007

iveaghmarkets_lge

Dating from 1902, the brick and stone facade hides a large functional cast-iron galleried market hall. In operation until the 1990s its future use is now uncertain. The estimated cost of construction was about £45,000 but the actual cost finished at around £60,000.

Read previous post:
1834 – St Nicholas of Myra, Francis Street, Dublin

Architect: John Leeson / John Bourke Built between 1829-34 by John Leeson with later work by John Bourke in 1858,...

Close