Twitter Facebook Vimeo Youtube Google Plus Pinterest Tumblr

1903 – Central Library, Hammersmith, London

Tweet about this on Twitter1Share on Facebook2Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone
Architect: Maurice B. Adams

0509

Published in The Building News, October 2nd 1903.

Tweet about this on Twitter1Share on Facebook2Share on Google+0Pin on Pinterest0Email this to someone

 

Read previous post:
1885 – New Premises, Essex Street, Strand, London

Architect: H.C. Boyes New Building for Messrs.Seeley & Co., published in The Builder, May 16th 1885.

Close